- RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
- TERMITE CONTROL
- PRE-SLAB SOIL SATURATION (PRE-TREAT)
- ESCROW/HOME OWNER TERMITE INPECTIONS
- WEED CONTROL
- PIGEON/BIRD EXCLUSION
- BEE REMOVAL
- MOLD INSPECTIONS
- LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION AND COMPUTER DESIGN
- MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- POOL INSTALLATION
- POOL EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION & REPAIR
- ONE TIME CLEAN UPS
- ARTIFICIAL TURF
- PAVERS AND FLAGSTONE
- IRRIGATION INSTALLATION AND REPAIR
- NO CHARGE TO SWITCH TO BARON SECURITY SOLUTIONS FOR MONITORING
- 24/7 MONITORING INCLUDES BURGLARY, FIRE & MEDICAL
- NO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS REQUIRED
- SAVE 10% ON MONITORING SERVICES WHEN YOU SWITCH
ABOUT BARON SERVICES
Questions about our services?
(use this form)
Few things prove the validity of the old adage about an ounce of prevention better than a swimming pool. How you maintain a pool and prepare it for winter will save a great deal of aggravation next spring, and unnecessary expense. That's where Baron Services comes in...
Winter is coming. That means along the Colorado River and in the deserts of the southwest it may be as cold as springtime in Wisconsin. That also means insects and pests will be looking for a place to stay warm and that means they will be moving in with you, unless...
Okay, you may have to go for your morning walk at 5:00 to feel that hint of fall in the air. Still, summer is winding down and soon high temperatures will plummet to 80 or 90 degrees along the river, and possibly as low as 70 degrees in Kingman. So, perhaps, it's time...