Our service program features EcoSMART®’s Patented Botanical Products.
As a Pest Management Professional, we are constantly striving to improve our service by utilizing the latest technology available. We proudly use products from EcoSMART Technologies which contain a patented blend of botanical oils that effectively targets a broad spectrum of pests…not people or pets.
Why our EcoOrganic Service is a great choice?
Unique and Patented Mode-of-Action
- The molecular structures in all the products we use are plant oil active ingredients, which targets and blocks a key neurotransmitter receptor site called octopamine, which is only found in invertebrates.
- Interrupting the functioning of octopamine results in a total breakdown of the insect’s nervous system.
Unprecedented Margin of Safety
- Mammals do not have receptors for octopamine, so our products oils have no adverse effect on them.
- Additionally, the plant oils used are regarded as “Generally Recognized As Safe”
(GRAS) by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are even approved as food additives.
- Our products are all USDA NOP (National Organic Program) compliant.
Extremely Effective Against a Broad Spectrum of Insects
- Provides quick knockdown and control of a wide variety of indoor and outdoor insect pests.
- University research and field usage have proven our botanical products perform as well as conventional products.
- There is no known pest resistance to the botanical active ingredients.
Perfect for All Accounts, Not Just Sensitive Accounts
- Our EcoOrganic service product lines are classified as “Reduced-Risk” or “Minimum-Risk”, as promulgated under the 1996 Food quality Protection Act.
- These “Reduced-Risk” products are the perfect replacement for conventional products and are unscented.
- “Minimum-Risk” products work well for sensitive accounts, and are exempt from reporting, notification and record keeping requirements in most states.
- Since the products do not have a long residual effect in the environment, our EcoOrganic service will be implemented on a three week cycle, instead of the traditional four week cycle.
The Difference Between Reduced-Risk
And Minimum-Risk Pesticides
|Reduced-Risk Pesticides||Minimum-Risk Pesticides
|Fast-track registration with the EPA under a reduced risk status as a bio-pesticide (i.e. plant extracts).||Exempt from federal EPA registration per FIFRA Sec. 25(b)(2).|
Extremely Low Mammalian toxicity.
|All Ingredients classified as food grade, and are included on the EPA’s exempted 25(b) active ingredient and 4A inert ingredients lists.|
|Minimum risk to humans, pets and birds||No risk to humans, pets or the environment..|
|Require registration in all 50 states.||Exempt from registration in 20 states.|
|EPA registration number required on label.||NO EPA registration number required on label.|