- RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
- TERMITE CONTROL
- PRE-SLAB SOIL SATURATION (PRE-TREAT)
- ESCROW/HOME OWNER TERMITE INPECTIONS
- WEED CONTROL
- PIGEON/BIRD EXCLUSION
- BEE REMOVAL
- MOLD INSPECTIONS
- LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION AND COMPUTER DESIGN
- MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- POOL INSTALLATION
- POOL EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION & REPAIR
- ONE TIME CLEAN UPS
- ARTIFICIAL TURF
- PAVERS AND FLAGSTONE
- IRRIGATION INSTALLATION AND REPAIR
- NO CHARGE TO SWITCH TO BARON SECURITY SOLUTIONS FOR MONITORING
- 24/7 MONITORING INCLUDES BURGLARY, FIRE & MEDICAL
- NO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS REQUIRED
- SAVE 10% ON MONITORING SERVICES WHEN YOU SWITCH
ABOUT BARON SERVICES
Questions about our services?
(use this form)
While spraying on the outside of the house, he noticed that the vent for the dryer wasn’t open due to the paint on the flaps. He also noticed that the lint was horribly packed in there as well, which we all know starts those terrible things called fires!!!! Anyway, I can only say “THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!” from the bottom of my heart that he caught that. Please make sure he gets a raise!!!! =) What a great employee who took that extra customer service and saved the day!!!
I wish to thank you for your patience with me throughout the School Bus Greenhouse Project. Your team is so courteous and dedicated to doing excellent work. Ryan has been fabulous, and I give my sincere gratitude for the insight he has provided to the project. The irrigation was completed yesterday, and I look forward to updating you as we move ahead with other systems within the greenhouse. I am so grateful that we finally have water. Thank you, again, Matt for donating your team, equipment and supplies to make this happen for the Academy of Building Industries High School.
My wife and I wanted to let you know how happy we are with the landscape work done on our AZ home by Baron. Ryan did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and “got it”. His suggestions, attention to detail, and follow through were awesome. We will not hesitate to recommend Baron to our friends and neighbors. In fact, you may use us as a reference if the situation arises.